Become a Sales Agent
Work when you want, from wherever you want, building a book of business and a recurring revenue stream that can put you in the top 15% of earners.
What is in it for you?
Becoming a AAAtraq sales agent allows you to own your future and provides the freedom to live the life that you want, whether that is working abroad, working around the kids at home or working 12 hours per day to maximize your earnings – the choice is entirely yours.
Provides the freedom to:
- Work when you want
- Wherever you want
- However you want
- Retire whenever you want
All you need is:
- A computer
- A will to succeed
The Medium Annual Salary in the United States is:
- $67,521 (2020) (Source: Statista)
- $68,703 (2019) (Source: US Census Bureau)
Annual Salaries in the United States:
- Top Earners $135,000
- 75th Percentile $95,500
- Average $78,898
- 25th Percentile $49,008
Sales Commissions / Earnings
No monthly budgets or Sales Quotas, No Gun to your head and No Pressure. This is not a get rich scheme, it is an opportunity to put yourself in the top 15% of earners. You earn commission on the very first deal that you sell; $25 per $99monthly subscriber or $250 per annual purchase, payable in one lump sum.
Commission Rates (per website subscriptions)
- First 100 - $2,500/mo
- 101-250 $2,525 - $6,250/mo
- 251-500 $6,275 - $12.500/mo
- 501+ $12,525+ / mo
It usually takes 3 months to build your business book base. Then your earnings keep climbing. With the AAAtraq recurring revenue model, commission payments accumulate month after month. Remember that a single client may often have multiple websites. When you have 501 website subscriptions, this equates to more than $12,000 in monthly commissions. This could be 500 clients with one website each or 5 clients with 100 websites.
What you get?
AAAtraq provides all the supporting assets and collateral to enable you to promote and sell the AAAtraq service.
Our ‘Getting Started’ guide includes:
- A week-by-week plan (recommended, not compulsory) for the first month
- ‘How to’ instructions for sending emails and leveraging social media platforms LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- We identify the roles (titles) that you should be targeting / Or a good place to start at least.
- We explain what an ADA demand letter is and why it’s important.
- We provide a ‘one-sheet or overview one-pager’ and short videos that you can forward to key targets.
- We provide example emails that you can cut and paste to send on.
- We provide articles that you can forward to prospects to overcome objections.
As our knowledge and confidence grows, we will show you how you can enhance your reputation on platforms such as LinkedIn to generate leads and in bound enquiries, and how to multiply your sales efforts by targeting new sectors, associations and member groups. It’s all mapped out for you - but remember, it’s entirely up to you. You have the freedom to build your book of business anyway that you want and whenever you want.
What is involved, what do you have to do?
Whilst AAAtraq is a compliance driven InsurTech company, Sales Agents do not need to know anything about insurance, technology or the law to sell the service. What you will need is the ability to connect to the internet, send emails and make connections. AAAtraq provide all the training and support a Sales Agent needs to sell this service – we even compose the messages to forward to connections.
Our typical ‘day in the life’ of a AAAtraq sales agent is based on working a 4 hour day, 5 days per week. Who says you can’t have it all?
There is NOTHING TO PAY.
No Set-Up Fees, No Deposits, No Down-payments.
There is nothing to; buy, invest, download, hold, clean, stock, collect, deliver, manage, package, install, build, setup, cook, make or ship…. The question is…
Why wouldn’t you?
Getting paid is quick and easy. Your unique tracking code will automatically attribute sales to you with payment made at the end of each month - month-in, month out.
AAAtraq has a subscription based business model which means that payment is made upon sign-up. We don’t invoice and wait to be paid in 60 or 90 days, payment is made upfront - which means there is no delay in commission payments to you. Let’s assume that your first email communication is on the 1st of the month and then you follow-up, as per the recommended AAAtraq email communications plan, resulting in signing up a client on the 21st of the month. The 24th of the month is the cut-off point; all commissions earned up to this point are paid to you on the last working day of that month - and every month thereafter!
A one month timeline showing activity, sale and getting paid:
- Day 1 send introduction email.
- Day 4 send introductory video.
- Day 7 send introductory one sheet.
- Day 10 send webinar invite.
- Day 17 prospect attends webinar.
- Day 21 prospect subscribes.
- Day 30 you are paid.
What is the value to your clients?
- AAAtraq delivers an immediate $5,000 of value to clients - the minimum legal costs involved for reviewing and consolidation of supplier contracts and drafting suitable indemnity clauses - understand risk, by website and creation of accessibility statements.
- With an average claim now costing $27,000, the AAAtraq Continuous PROTECTION service represents outstanding value at $99/month. If a client were to be sued anytime in the next 25 years - it would save them money.
- AAAtraq Continuous PROTECTION service also uses Intelligent Automation to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of ADA compliance initiatives.
- The distraction of receiving a demand or a claim can be the most costly of all -trying to find the legal support and technical expertise to help clients interpret and assess the merits of the claim. AAAtraq provides complete peace of mind with our claims management system. We take the claim over - holding the client’s hand throughout the process, providing legal expertise, and ADA risk mitigation expertise – we are on hand to take care of matters for your clients.
The challenges your clients face
Your clients are at risk:
- Risk of litigation
- Risk of brand / reputational damage
- Risk of spiralling costs - spend on compliance initiatives
To remove the risk, clients need to protect themselves with ADA Insurance; however diligent, things will and do go wrong. They need ADA monitoring, which is easily understandable by all, and alerts them to vulnerabilities. The third element is addressing ADA compliance, which requires much more than just running diagnostics and repeatedly making technical fixes.
Most Common Mistake
In an attempt to remove the risk, most organizations focus on ADA compliance, and specifically the technical diagnostics - and this is why 96% remain vulnerable and exposed to the risk of litigation and reputational damage, plus the spiralling costs - chasing an impossible dream. ADA Compliance is not about understanding the detail or the technical standards; it's about the legal requirement for organizations to demonstrate 'reasonable accommodation' - how they do this, should be measured and considered proportional.
ADA Compliance can not be achieved by technical fixes alone
Without proper training and support, content publishers will continue to get it wrong, not on purpose, they just don't know what they don't know. Suppliers need managing; regardless of size, the biggest exposure is listening to those that are saying "everything is OK, you are compliant" - be it internal digital teams or 3rd parties (especially those offering ADA web related services).
Wanting to be told "everything is OK", or "the rules don't apply to you" is at the heart of exponentially growing litigation - which is already wasting over $600,000,000/month and costing tens of thousands of hours of distraction.
How does AAAtraq remove the risks?
- Costs coverage litigation insurance
- Immediately understandable, non-technical monitoring and alerting
- A holistic, proportional approach to ADA compliance, utilizing Intelligent automation to significantly reduce costs
Will Bubenik, AAAtraq Sales Agent
The differing service levels
Your clients will vary in size - from the smallest, for whom the web is of limited value, and perhaps use very low end or even free services to create a few pages - to larger members, for whom the web is key to their marketing, integrates social media, booking and client communications.
Our services are broken down to ensure your members, at their appropriate level, are acting both to the letter and in the spirt of the rules, but perhaps key: adhering to the rules does not 'result in an undue burden'.
There is also the consideration as to what clients can actually meaningful understand and implement - the smallest clients may well be the owner / operator dealing with the marketing, the web as well as many other functions, including insurance and risk - where as those with dedicated resources need far wider reaching capabilities.
Four services levels
- Those without web experience, dedicated support for web matters - typically with around 10 staff. Your website, may be where you login in and just update content - you will have less than 750 visitors to your website per month (or you may not know how many visitors).
- We have our FREE Alert service, offers immediate understanding of risk and initial protection. Only details required to make it work are knowing their website and email address - setting up taking less than 2 minutes.
- Those with ad-hoc, limited webpage help, perhaps 25 staff, and around 1,250 visitors to your website per month.
- We have our $25/month service (60% of for K12, SME's), includes above, along with 'Accessibility Content Manager' website add-on, that takes their web person 30 mins to include on their website. Anyone (who is allowed) can then make significant improvement to Inclusion, with less than 2 mins training and no support (as long as they can describe a picture or click 'ok'). Additional protection comes with limited litigation insurance* at $15/month.
- Those with dedicated website support individual, with around 50 staff and a perhaps having a main website and a smaller supporting content / websites. circa 3,500 visitors to your website per month.
- We have our $99/month service, includes above, along with 'Continuous protection' the first service to encompass ADA Insurance, ADA Monitoring and ADA Compliance services - providing immediate protection.
- Those with dedicated website support staff, with over 50 staff and have 10 (or 10,000) or more individually operated websites.
- We have our Digital Inclusion INDEX capability.
- Presently, enforcement by individuals, through the Courts
- “No individual shall be discriminated against on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation by any person who owns, leases (or leases to), or operates a place of public accommodation.” 42 U.S.C. § 12182
- Requires “reasonable modifications”
- Modifications required should be “readily achievable” and not “fundamentally alter the nature of the good, service, facility, privilege, advantage,” or “result in an undue burden”
Subscribe to AAAtraq and enjoy complete cover and peace of mind
"Our members recognise the need not to discriminate by making their content ADA compliant but are often faced with a minefield of conflicting recommendations, vendor promises and software tools that leave them unsure where to turn and potentially exposed."
"Not going to lie it was kind of fun going through each item! Like checking off bits on a to-do list. It was good to see that each task is laid out with detailed instructions and should be easy for our members to complete."
"ASCIP – the preferred choice for California schools insurance needs – broad coverage, strong net position, history of stable rates and numerous no-cost loss control resources."